Monday, May 11, 2009

The Beauty of Motherhood

I have been pondering motherhood a lot lately and feel the need to create a blog about the joys found in motherhood. I would like for this blog to be a forum for everyone to share their beautiful motherhood moments, the good and bad. You can comment to brag on your child for a great moment they had, or you can use this as a place to vent and hear from other women who have been in your shoes. We all have wisdom to share. We also need each other for a shoulder to cry on or a empathetic ear.

Motherhood entails more than just putting the kids to bed. I am hoping that we can share favorite recipies and cleaning tips. Anything that makes our life easier and more fulfilling.

Any suggestions or things that you would like to know about?

1 comment:

  1. i am really excited about finding a blog for this purpose. I hope more mom's will jump in. I am struggling with this mom stuff and would love to get some ideas.

    ReplyDelete